Friday, April 24, 2009

suffer

dear god,

well i found out i dnt blog yesterday. i'm having mood swings yesterday. thinking of those precious moments i had in chen moh. i miss it so much until my tears just come out from my eyes. anyway. today.. i suppose to be having a normal day, but instead i'm having the most suffered day ever. maybe is jealousy, but i don't think jelousy is the only answer. my hand are hurting me. just cant stop punching the table today. well what i was doing there is just to express my feelings.

i don dare to think much. but the thought just come to me. i think... i have lost faith and patience to uncle. i donno. i don wan to noe. all i wan to noe is...

should i be happy?

i'm pissed. i'm sad. i donno what to do.

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 7:24p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home