Sunday, April 19, 2009

shooting stars is my nest template!! (:

dear god,

once gain, i changed my header!! (: into shooting stars

the picture reminds me of the song O,holy night. LOL.. and now i'm listening to it!! (: so awesome!! :B well... june is coming soon, and summer is going to end. so a picture like that is quite suitable!! (: don't u think so. mostly those anime like... when summer is going to end, den the character like look up to the sky and found stars on the sky. wah so romantic x)

and summer time is also a good time for ghost stories. so these day i'm reading mr.midnight. LOL.. and there won't be a summer without beach!! TOO BAD LA. no time to go beach xD wow.. i found out i quite semangat-ed a!! (:

my eyes are puffy in the moment. so i need to fast up a little. (: today i chated with my mui jessie. (: and she introduce me to a 12 years old girl who could sing really well. go check it out in youtube.


she quite awesome laaaa. so don't see small her okay!! (: such wonderful talent she had..!! (: i bet god had a plan for her with her talent!! (: may god bless her to do well in the future!! (: u can find more in her youtube acc.
okay.. now my eyes are really puffy. better get to the conclusion
so in a nutshell, rosie was a awesome singer and i bet she's going to have a big future waiting for her. i changed my header again!! (: because summer is going to finish. (: and and.. lekir get 1st today. like usual. and lekiu? LAST. ==
when ppl ask me what house i am. i must say hang jebat. xD
so lousy la this year. ok la!! eyes are really puffy!!
bye bye!! (:

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 11:17p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home