Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what's be like when your phone is not around?

dear god,

i donno did i had a good day today, father. is abit mix around. everyone is asking when are you holding a bible?

"well, is about of R E C E S S R E V O L U T I O N !! (: and and, i have a bible quiz this friday!!"

lolz... genesis wasn't really hard to remember, but luke... is like... oh my goodness!! so many verse so many chapters so little time to read it!!
ohh ohh!! tracy's birthday this thursday!! (: i bought her a present and gave it too her mom jor :D wanna noe what it is?! go find it yourself (to the readers) clue: dog (:


ohh, as you can see my blog title today is what's be like when your phone is not around?
well, my phone is REALLY SERIOUSLY NOT AROUND!! try call it. is not the same person who's going to pick up and say: wei? what you want? now is going to be more gentle xD wanna noe where did it went to? try call it, you might get your answer there. (: (seriously) but well, my phone is going to be right back tomorow after school, in tuition!! (: i do hope she remember to bring it!! xD or not i wouldn't have my phone for likee...... 1 week. oh my goodness, think of it? 1 whole week without music, without taking lots and lots of pictures, no sms, no call, no people disturbing you for your break!!! OH WAIT A SECOND!! i might actually like that xD awesome. but still no music while doing things just sucks. today... i feel so weird without my phone. usually eating dinner, earphone on my ears, listening to musics, handphone on my hand and trying to tighten the earphone thing in the phone with my hand.. ( earphone lose jor) and today.. i feel so blank. nothing to grab on. nothing in my pocket... and especially no music to express how's the day today?!

WOW!!! i seriously need my phone back... i feel like.... 100 years not seeing it already!! :D and is only 9:06!! D: i give my phone to her on 5 30... 4 hours without phone already!! and i feel like dying here!! xD cheeeeh. i feel dead without my phone. so yeaaaah. no pictures today cause lack of phone. oh well... that's all folks!! stay tune.

AND I SERIOUSLY NEED MY BREAK!! i wanna watch shinjuku incident.

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 9:09p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home