Friday, March 27, 2009

praise god i have an awesome brother!!

dear god,

after yesterday post.. i have lost my mood to talk. ee von say i've been acting weird today. and good thing i told her yesterday on the phone, that maybe today i would be a little bit strange. and the reason is... *whispering..* around this morning in school, i found out that i forget to take my keys. and my brother suppose to go pj makan so ask me walk home. but no key walk home also useless. cant go into the house. so i sms-ed my brother could he fetch me home. and so he did, by canceling the promise with his friends to go pj makan and come fetch me.

so after school, i walked at the bridge by myself, ee von they all have choir, en yee and yuen yin went to makan with zong ying they all.. so yeaaaaaaah, i walked alone. but then everything just turned around right after i saw my brother... (: the smile in his face and said to me, forget to bring key la!!! xD makes me smile once again.. and ask me whether i want to drink bubble tea anot. so he brought there. i bought honey dew and he bought mint. ahh the honey dew was so awesome~!! my brother drink 3 mouth jor.. make my honey dew moderate liao. xDD

so yeaaaaaaaaah. after seeing my brother.. i felt abit happy den in the morning.. but now, my brother went to work.. and y'know wat.. i just cried.. -- now i have tears around my cheeks. LOL.. that's all for now. bye

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 10:22p.m


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home