Thursday, March 26, 2009

;P

dear god,



today.. i shall blog about something.. which i cant think of a title. LOL.. ohh yeah.. remember the day i went to cai en house to audition. ohh there's this rat like kena caught by us!! :D okay not us.. if it is wasn't for cai en grandmother (the fearless woman in the person i ever noe) catched it with her little rat cage xD den after that me and cai en was taking picture of the rat. and i toke a video.

korek it to here. so can delete it in my phone =P poor little rat. died like that. may the god take care of u now. okay okay. today me and ee von was taking picture in class again xD

hahaha.. retarded little me.. doing retarded faces like always. =P
and then.. god review something to me. that ji siang love someone. and that girl is. my daughter (amanda yeo) little sister. LOL.. wat a small world. :) still i'm letting go of the past.. and moving forward right now. and of coz i have the help of some friends which i love the most. (: and of coz god.. the 1st person in my heart~~ (: now.. god, i hope that u lord., could bless ji siang with the every love u have, hope he could get the love he wants.. Lord, in the name of jesus i would like to bless both of them.. make them to have a good relationship.. they're best friends.. so nothing could go wrong~ still bless him and her with all the love~^^ in the holy name of jesus i pray, amen! (: NOW GO GET HER U JI SIANG!! :D

that's all i wanna talk about. (: ohhh yeah. wanna noe my results.. will tell u

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 4:53p.m

i get 4 fails.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home