Monday, April 13, 2009

i'm complaining.. so wat? gettin' really tired..

dear god,

i've noe i'm not been taking good care of blog lately... well, i have sooooo much schedule to chase up too. and make me don have the time to blog but now. i dnt even have a good sleep too!! isssh!! every morning gotta suffer from making my eyes open just to stay awake and hope my friends don notice about it... BUT NOW!! I'MM SO SO SOOOO... tired of everything!!!

on friday, i needa wake up early to go school, after school i dnt go home, cause is been far too long since i went to cf, den come back.. not too long to rest and i have to chao for good friday service. until 11 something i'm come back. and 12 only i rest cause i have a wet hair. and sleeping with a wet hair aint good.

next morning, needa wake up early for koko. i woke up at 7 but i reach school at 9. i should be in school by 8 but 9. okaaay. next on, when i reached to school i gotta wait for ee von and cai en to come back from "heaven" yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah right. den after that.. i use up my little strength to play volleyball. and i slept in brumbys! until ji wen's msg come. i gotta wake up.. stay awake with the message but i was actually super duper tired. den we went to the park.. play volleyball again. i requested them to chao and go cai en house. i like nagging there like a grandmother at 12 55. and guess wat? we like almost 2 only chao. == damn issssssssssssh wei!!! == is not that i'm complaining bout my friends, but i don have so much time to threw it off like that.

so finally we move on, was in cai en house until 4. 30 den i go back home. wash the volleyball, around 5 take my bath. and just 2 hours for me to rest and i go out for acts tv makan makan. is not that bad if you're weren't keep yawning at there.. == and ppl keep asking you why so queit and why eat so little only... well... i have to say i'm sorry guys, but i'm seriously tired.. still i have alot of laughter with you all. thanks so much, alvin!! (: for keeping my day bright.

den almost 11, we finally chao, and my brother have to fetch justin and vanessa home. well vanessa live at usj while justin live at putra heights. well is not that bad when fetching them home. but what about me and my brother? well.. i can say... WE GOT LOsT IN PUTRA HEIGHTS.. we followed the board. and guess wat... the board says, subang turn left. and we turned left, end up in an apartment.. == sooooooooooooo smart of the board to show us the way.

den we lost until 12 like that.. we finally reached back to usj 12 (school) and we drive home safely, praise god. and den reached home like almost 12 30. got flame by parents why so late and stuff... den i went to bed without taking a bath.. so my whole body smell like steamboat. on the next morning, i woke up late. easter service starts at 10.. and i woke up like 9 30. so i rush out from my bed went to take a bath and rush out to the door and go for easter service with an empty stomach. so church was cool and all.. the pastor talked about business.. so not much to understand.. den around 1 something, church finally over, and later on got acts tv thing again, but before that... i was so hungry, and travis scolded my brother for not taking good care of me and him to feed me. but cuase my brother got water baptism class, so he don have time to bring me to eat, so he requested travis to bring me nia.

so come back.. and go for the acts tv orantation. and guess wat, i actually don have to be there cause last time already went for it jor. but since i already here, mai stay only la. den around 2 30. i chao, and go subang parade. go uncle lim's and makan. and then go shopping at parkson. but some stuff there. den like 6 chao, and go angkat my brother and go makan dinner. so around 7 like that come back. den usual home stuff, take bath.. and stuff. then is time for my brother tutouring me for maths. polygon. i suck at math. wat to do? and because i was so freaking tired i requested to go to bed at 8 something. and so i went.

next morning. monday (today) wake up early.. and get ready for school... and i was at there complaning about my schedule.. but seems nobody concern about me. i feel so sooo left out. ji wen supposed to give me my ferero, instead he gave to ee von 1, robban 1 and esther 1. means= 0 for me. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! i got scolded by my sejarah teacher for not preparing my elemen 1.. where did i get the stupid sumber. if don pass up the freaking stupid darn folio, i wouldn't pass my pmr.. WHO THE HELL CREATED SUCH RULES?! WANT ME SIT FOR EXAM THEN SIT ONLY LAAAAA. WAT NEED FOLIO TO PASS AND STUFF.. == == == == i got 2 folios to catch up too, i got a bible quiz to catch up too, i got my exams to catch up too, AND I GOT A LIFE TO CATCH UP TOO... isssssh. ==

conclusion to whole thing for those who are lazy to read it.. (fine) here's the stupid conclusion!! == : i have a buzy schedule lately, i'm getting so.. so tired of it and i feel like taking 1 whole week of break. without school, folio, activities.. and mostly friends(school friends). c'mon?! where the hell are them when you needa them the most. == issssssssssssssssssssssh. if u wanna scold me feel free to do that.. cause i'm so sick of it. == i need a break. but i cant. that's all. i feel like just going to church and praise the god that's all i wanna do.

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 7:01p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home