Saturday, April 18, 2009

easter rally (:

dear god,

today i have koku, and easter rally! (:
but before this story... yesterday, i sms-ed ji wen and ji siang how was the postal quiz. both of them reply me at night.

JOANNE, JI SIANG, AND JI WEN CONVERSATION IN SMS..
===============================================================
joanne: how was postal quiz? (: got do well anot? xD ( to ji wen)
joanne: heyy... how was postal quiz? ( to ji siang)
(night)
ji siang: hey.. well can do lor.. =) what bout u?
joanne: huhu... luke was hard.. T-T but still can do also (: (sent)
ji wen: sry late reply.. ok ok la test hope no fail =P
joanne: wont de la. sure will pass (: (sent)
ji siang:lol... well yup.. but i still managed to answer xD
joanne: haha.. good for you lo. (: you got study a? (sent)
ji wen: ahah.. dono la.. hope A! cheh haha.. study last minute luke oni sure lousy result de.. =D
joanne: haha you got read den can liao la. i also last minute read luke lo. xD (sent)
ji siang: abit hehe ^^ u le?
joanne: i got read. but only can remember genesis wan. x) (sent)
ji wen: hehe.. nice xD! erm.. so wad ya doing nw?
joanne: at homes (mini church), sms-ing you and your brother xD (sent)
ji siang: haha =) well what u doing now?
joanne: * lazy to write the same thing so forward this msg "at homes (mini church), sms-ing you and your brother xD "(sent)
ji siang: haha.. lol which mini church?
joanne: i donno how to explain.. x) (sent)
ji wen: ahaha.. u wrote the same msg..
joanne: oh you notice xD (sent)
ji wen: so u leh quiz how?
joanne: luke was cursing me. genesis was blessing me x) (sent)
ji siang: lol =.=.. eh eh u like my bro ah?
joanne: no...? what gave you that idea? (sent)
ji wen: haha.. eh eh u like my bro ah?
joanne: why you 2 ask the same question wan?! (sent)
ji siang: lol... nth jus asking since my bro soo cute.. =)
joanne: HE CUTE?! more like blur case la he.. xD (sent)
ji wen: lol.. jz asking since my bro soo cute =)
joanne: LOL... you 2 gap mai( work together) wan iszit?! xD (sent)
ji siang: O.o
joanne: yeah wat? he got this innocent face xD (sent)
ji siang: lol.. no le dam cute.
joanne: LOL.. please la he not cute at all (: (sent)
ji wen: o.0
joanne: LOL.. you 2 seriously gap mai wan.. (sent)
ji siang: zz like tat lo~ k la i in tuition liao 88
joanne: kk! tell with u soon (: (sent)
ji wen: k la.. i in tuition now.. 88
joanne: i noe. ur brother just told me. k la. bye bye (sent)
===============================================================


those twins gap mai and sms with me xD LOL... okay now can talk bout today d (:
me and ee von came for koku volleyball. and then, me and ee von went in to the hall and teman tien chia. (: they having badminton. and the twins were there too.... ji wen was doing some hand poses talk with me.. so far i think he's trying to say... my phone punya key chain like *yi zha* at there xDD i think he's trying to tell me this la.
badminton ppl having their stretch!! (: and i got bored so i take this..
who's back is this? try guessing it!! (: ji siang or ji wen? xD (seriously i was bored. and wanna entertaint the blog with this!! xD) den den.. me and ee von went back to volleyballing. (: so we had our fun of volleyball... which i found these day we're not like hitting soft soft jor.. now is like.. the harder we hit, the furder the ball flys!! =D den ji wen they all come out from the hall and talk to me say, "da qiu a? (play volleyball a?" joanne:' mmm... (:" so we toke a rest and go canteen to buy some refreshments. which we kinda meet ji siang and ji wen there and his gang..


den ee von was like thinking of an evil deed. and ask me go buy drinks for her. but actually her thought was want to "la" me and js/jw nia. so den i was taking out my money.. den suddenly ji wen mumbling bout something.. i couldn't hear clearly.. den when i turn back ji siang was in front of me and say ji wen soo cute. den i like.............................. za dou wei. =.= so i go buy refreshments for me and ee von. pepsi twist. i was complaining why the school don sell coke. LOL. so we walked to a staircase and stay at there. and we talk talk talk. xD den we started to get bored and play volleyball again. x)

play play play until 12. den wei qian meet us and me and her went to makan. and ee von went back home. ji wen sent me a message when i'm eating, ask am i going for the easter rally. and he say he got go. i kinda don believe him cause yesterday jacob ask us who got come for rally. and i dnt see js raise up his hand. so i replied him,


"april fool pass jor. so don fool me xD"


den he reply.. haha nvm.. you see me later than u know i got come.. den after the lunch. went back home at 1.15p.m take bath.. rest awhile.. like 2 20 p.m i go school for easter rally. (: den the afternoon was super duper hot. so i wear shorts. tim ji i go there. MOST OF THE PPL WEAR LONG PANTS. i like asking myself.. they can tahan the heat a?! den after that i saw CHERLY!!! so i talked with her.. den i saw ji wen and ji siang. xD den they saw me i saw them.


JOANNE AND JI WEN'S CONVERSATION
===========================================================
ji wen: hi..
joanne: *looks* ...
ji siang: ...
joanne: u 2 fat hao a? wear long pants in such hot day!! xD
ji wen: *laughs*
ji siang: (blur)
===========================================================

den 2 30.. easter rally starts.. our mc for the day

den we all our praise and worship lead by john. and later on, damien and his crew had a dance off

den.. we have a special pastor today. i cant really remember the name here's the picture


LOL... when i was taking... cherly insist that she take the picture and pushed me and become like this.. LOL.

pastor was talking about the meaning of easter. den almost the end of the rally, pastor was bleesing the people who came up and wanna received blessing from god. quite alot of ppl went up. ji wen and ji siang went up too. joshua pray for them nia. wait joshua prayed for ji wen. i donno about ji siang. he was away from my view. keke... i don really noe what were they blessing there. so i cant bless ji wen here. LOL. den rally had ended. and we had another our praise and worship again. and usually some ppl will be like jumping and some ppl just clap their hand. and i just clap my hand de lo. den when before the song start.. i was looking at ji wen and ji wen looked at me and jump in front of me. and i was there laughing. kakakakaz. so the song started.. i clap my hand, and suddenly i fill like someone tapped my shoulder, and it was justin. he was jumping.. and he asked me to jump too. LOL.. and i did. xD i feel the weirdness (: hehe.. den the easter rally and officially over. and there's refreshment for us. and when i want to get my hands on the food, my daddy come already. ): so no food for me.

so just for the sake of blogging, i asked ji wen wat they have for the refreshment, he say got nuggets and noodle.. and he donno cause he dnt eat. and i was planning to ask him da bao for me xD so appearantly ji wen asked me i wanna join cf camp anot. and then i think of justin ask me to go. but i cant give him a good answer cause i'm still thinking. the price abit pricey leh... rm185. LOL. i shall think about it. (: okay la. is abit late. and i need to go d. tomorow i got church. and so sry to my friends that i couldn't make it for tomorow sports day. well u all do ur best marching la. and go yuen yin!! get the price!! :) ok la byebye!!

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 11:46p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home