Friday, April 17, 2009

dear god,

oh my cheeze. i'd just toke out my bible and check the answer.. and i make quite alot of mistakes. mostly on luke. booohooooo. i'm soooooooooooooo dead. cuz, cuz, before the quiz starts, joshua told me a word.. don let our church down. LOL..... that makes me abit stress xD

and i'm still quite new to all the bible stuff. nevermind. next year i will do better than this!! x)
ohh yeah, the question was taken from the good news bible. which is my brother bible i'm reading!!! i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel so za dou xD hmmm.... later i got homes!! :) and now.. i should take my rest so i can attend it with full of spirit x) okaaay. will update tomorow!! :D i got easter rally x) hehe. okay ler.. byebye!! (:

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 3:03p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home