Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i got bored so i did this. (:

dear god,

well, as my title says, i got bored so i did this...

Starting time: 7:05 p.m
Name: JOANNE POON k--(sorry for the interuption you may continue where you are now)
Sisters: i usually found her in the mirror!! :D we are playing hide and seek! (:
Brothers: JONATHAN POON h-- (sorry for the interuption again)
Shoes size: i'm quite positive is a size (:
Height: i last height was 159!! :D donno how much right noe!! (:
Where do you live: in the world.
Favourite drink: i LOVE coke, do you love coke? i love coke!! :D
Favourite breakfast: oxygen!! (: the best i tell you. (:

HAVE YOU
Been on a plane: yessss!! (:
Swam in the ocean: i scared the little fish bite me x)
Fallen asleep in school: usually my eyes are wide open!! :D and ppl keep snapping in front of me
Broken someone's heart: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i feel so bad.
Fell of your chair: yessss. and that was the time i noe i will fell, but i still fell anyway cause i forgot.
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: yeaaaaaaaaaaaah. i feel so stupid.
Saved e-mails: importants one!! (:
What is your room like: is square and white and it has 1 wardrobe, 1 tv, 1 ps2, 2 fan, 1 bed, 1 guitar, 1 violin, 1 key board, 3 windows, 1 door, and lots and lots of stuff toys!! :D
What's right beside you: air around us. (:
What's the last thing you ate: carbon monoxide. some fella was smoking there, and it polluted my lungs!!!
Ever had chicken pox: i'm a healthy girl!! (: but will have it soon when i'm older :D
Sore throat: last year (:
Stiches: donno what's that!! :D
Broken nose: i never do plastic surgery before. not like some fella who sings and dance.
Do you believe in love at first sight: yes yes yes!! :D
Like picnics: never had 1 before. but would like too.
Who was the last person you danced with: my daddy (:
Last made you smile: some fella in my class.
You last yelled at: i don yell. i shout xD

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like: he had misunderstood me with my friend!!
Kissed anyone: my pillow
Get sick: of schedule
Talked to an ex: sometimes, we must let go of the past, you know?
Miss someone: i don think he is worth missing.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes yes!! my big doggy is always on top of me!! :D and my small little stuff animals usually beside me x)
What's under your bed: dust.
Who do you really hate: some guy who wasted my 20 dollar when i prayed and offer for him.
What time is it now: 7:34p.m?
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. cant get him out of my mind.
Do you have any siblings: oh yes i do. they come in peace.
Do you want children: maybe.
Do you smile often: a force smile maybe?
Do you like your handwriting: abit.
Are your toenails painted: yes!! they're shinny now!! :D
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: floor :D
What color shirt are you wearing: PINK!! :D
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: uhh uhhh.... missing my phone? is was not beside me!!
I can't wait to: wait.
When did you cry last: early april? or end of march? i cant remember.
Are you a friendly person: i donno.
Do you have any pets: i have a fish name bo vi, i have a dog name siaw fen, i have a cat name ee von.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: he's up there!! :D loving me and the people who served and worship him x)
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: it means, they want to use my hand and shoo the flies!! :D
Do you sleep with the TV on: it gaves me nightmares.
What are you doing now: breathing (:
Can you handle the truth: truth are the better choice of lies.
Are you closer to mother or father: my daddy (:
How many people can you say you've really loved: most of them.
Do you eat healthily: from standard 1 i started drinking coke till now? so what's the answer?
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: yes.
How often do you go to church: when there's always a service!! :)
If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to: the toilet :D
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: quiet
Are you confident: sometimes i might lost faith in it. (:

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
i cant remember nia. so long.... oh wait... i was 5 :D don remember a thing (:

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
uhh uhh... tell ji wen that the person who smsed him yesterday wasn't me xD
uhh uhh.... day dreaming as usual :D

uhh uhh... tag cai en!! xD


lolz... i found this tag in ji ming blog. i felt so bored so i did it. blek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home