Thursday, April 16, 2009

oh my cheeze

dear god,

ohhh my cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!! i think me and ee von accidently make ji wen angry jor!! D:
but we only toke his pencil box only maaaaaa. ): gooosh. i feel so bad now~!! D: but what should i do? i'd already say sorry to him alot of time. ): sighhh. wei ji is still absent!! at least he came for awhile today!!! and went to mamak. LOL. so still counted as dnt come. nobody play with me and ee von, so were force to play with ji wen. and look wat we have done now. ): sighhh.

OH MY CHEEZE!!! so fast then friday liao!!! BIBLE QUIZ TOMOROW.. oh my cheeeeeeeeeeeeeze. :D i still got luke chapter 21 to 24 havent study!! D: and that ji wen ask me to let him copy answer.. == and i told him....

" ask your brother to help u study. "

that's all for the day!! bye

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 9:23p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home