Tuesday, April 21, 2009

meep.

dear god,


today, normal tuesday school. but is not so normal either, cause ee von had went out for choir the whole day. and i have to be alone. but thank god, i got yee ling to teman me (: den den, we going to have our geography. and roobban and ji wen sitted behind us. and suddenly roobban was asking for my bag. but i was abit smart, i knew he wanted my wallet (i use to put my wallet in the bag), so i take it out from my bag and give him. (: den i donno wat were they looking in my bag there.. so yeaaaah. den wei ji was behind ji wen, and all of the sudden, wei ji asked me,

JOANNE AND WEI JI'S CONVERSATION
================================================================
wei ji:"ei joanne, this is uncle hor!! (point at ji wen)"
joanne:" ....."
ji wen: *smilling at me*
joanne: nooooo la. my uncle far away!! (:
================================================================

LOL... sorry god, but is just... is not the time to tell him yet xDD hehe. den roobban gave me back my bag and i throw my wallet into my bag again. and not long, roobban ask for it again, so i toke out my wallet and give him.. den he like... I DON'T WANT YOUR BAG.. I JUST WAN YOUR WALLET.. xD so straight foward.... :D so i say i don wan to give him. and put my wallet on the table. and my bag covering it. (:

den not too long, geography teacher came, and usual stuff, gotta stand up and greet the teacher. so after greeting. roobban ask for me wallet. so just wanna make sure my wallet is still safe with me, so i go check it out, but my wallet wasn't there.. so i looked at roobban, and he showed my wallet in his hand.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.. he go see my ic nia!! dang it!! xD he go show ji wen and wei ji!! so beh song him xD ahhh... ji wen saw my i.c... >< color="#cccccc"> i got trick, so easily!!! haha. well.. i cant blog too long. need go dinner jor!! (: byebye

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 5:07p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home