Monday, April 20, 2009

feed me.

dear god,


wow!! the heat is killing me wei!! xD ohh rain sprit. please make the day rain!! (: pretty please. hehe~!! (: anyways, today.. i woke at 6 something. forget that today was holiday. i opened my eyes... and say.. aiyoo morning d... wait. TODAY NO SCHOOL LA. == and i went back to sleep x3 keke. :B so i woke up at the usual time. 9. (: last time was 8.. now become a lazy bum d. wake up at 9 :D den i went online. and just to make my blog had some pictures. i drew this
and this..haha... i was bored~!! ^^ anyway, get to the point, today i msn-ed with ji wen. :B as usual i talk crap xD i told him i was bored and hungry. and ask da bao food for me x) i said i wan fried chicken!! :D den he say ok. i go call MCD now. and deliver 4 chicken for u xD then he say money. 20 bucks. i told him chicken where got so cheap. 1 at least 11 bucks la.. xD den he ask for money only he call. den i draw him a money!! :D den he say he couldn't get it. den i say i cant get it too, house no printer xD and i tell him just take out his wallet and take the money!! :D alla... the story was quite long. the point was.. i was really hungry!! that's all. and wan ji wen to feed me!! xD haha feed me!! i'm just like a pet!! D:

umm... i cant blog too long. i wanna watch drake and josh!! hehe =D okay lerr.. if any updates i will blog tomorow!! :D k la. byebye!!

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 5:07p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home