Tuesday, April 28, 2009

lol... o_O

dear god,

today... same old tuesday.. but today ee von got abit kisiao jor. must because of bo vi go back home early. sighh. poor bo vi, got caught for benjamin staying over at her house on her birthday. so she cried this morning. well i dnt saw it though. i HAD to teman weng chun go back down. LOL. xD ( was at the 3rd floor)

so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. (: den i ate lunch myself. cause i don't see en yee and yuen yin and the pan min there. and they told me to meet them there. LOL. den went to tuition and it was only 2. 1 more hour only start nia. so i take out my sejarah text book and start rivision. since that's 1 of the subject i have no idea what's saying though. i read the first chapter.. half way at the after japan take over our tanah melayu.. den i felt sleepy, so i close my book and went to take a nap. and it was kinda goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. :3

DEN like almost 2:50 p.m yee shean arrived. and her first word wor... what happen to you worr friday.....? LOL.. no need to guess sure read my blog de la. haha. (: den den.. she started to tell me about sunday in her church. about ji siang and ji wen. she said ji wen suddenly ask her alot of stuff. and most of it is about me.................. o_O why me?! O_O i meann... why suddenly pull me into it?! as yee shean said, ji wen and ji siang was at there keekeekaakaaa.. (laughing) and yee shean was abit blurr. and ji wen ask her, who's the closest friend she had in SU. and just great, SHE SAID ME. what bout tracy? tracy more closest den her lehh. LOL. and ji wen asked her how she noe me.. and GREAT. she say in tuition. LOLL...

( i feel like my personal identiti had been blurted out) so den, ji wen was asking who's uncle. and good thing yee shean smart :P say donno. xD such a relieve!!! =D i'm still wondering why ji wen had to noe??? is not like... his business... or anything. and they still asked alot of stuff, but yee shean forgotted. best if she forgot. cause i don't feel like knowing. ohh ohh!!! my phone at ee von there nia. :P just to keep it safe away from my itchy hand. LOL. so yeaaah. 1 day without phone again. and this time, is not that bad as the 1st time when yee shean took it. haha =D anyway i gotta go. there's nothing to blog anyway (: so yeaaah. stay tune!! (: byebye

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 9:18p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home