Tuesday, May 19, 2009

goshhh

dear god,

gosssh man.. i'm actually having trouble with sejarah folio. my girl girl punya friend only gave me her elemen 2.. and i needed elemen 1 and 3 too!! GOOSHH.. D: i need to pass up by next week lehh... what am i going to do...?! D:

i donno about geo folio yet.. havent get pen-drive from ee von. wei ji stole it by beating me on scissors paper rock. LOL. and guess how he beat me...

he gaved me a bird. and i gaved him a paper.

now wait a second.. i thought bird wasn't allowed for scissors paper rock... LOL. anyway.. now the pen-drive is on wei ji's hand. i wan to finish my dang folio asap, and bring an end of this folios nightmare.

i actually make some friends with the form 1. xD tahaha. 1 is daphne and another is ee vonn. lol.. not ee von. but ee vonn. got 1 more n de.. TEEHEE xD anyway. they added me in friendster.. said hi with ee vonn. but daphne not so close yet la.. havent meet her in school. LOL. issshh.. everybody keep misunderstood my brother and edwin. :/ all of them thought that edwin was my brother. LOL. well.. i put that picture as my wallpaper for phone. don't ask why. i donno. xD TEEHEE.. and i told my brother and he replied ..

" i where got like edwin so leng zai"

lol... worst thing was my tuition teacher.. she say look more like father and daughter. LOL. hmmp..! i need to get a picture with Justin asap.. before anything get worst. xD TEEHEE. so uhmmm.. is there anything else? awww.. long post.. and no pictures... sadd.. OHH YEAH.. tomorow my daddy, kyle patrick and kush birthday.. TEEHEE :D long post tomorow.. becuase of KYLE!!! chehhh.. and my daddy. TEEHEE :B okay la folks. goodbye!!

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 7:06p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home