Tuesday, May 12, 2009

haha.. (:

dear god,



TEEHEE... today school.. was okay. (: i drew this on chinese class at my chinese work book

well... this guy should be Justin.. but accidently draw the hair too long jor. so i donno who's this person xD TEEHEE~!! :B den den... i POKED wei ji today.. but he poked me back.. and i don't have the time too doudge it.!! xD nevermind.. will poke him back tomorow :B PREPARE YOURSELF WEI JI hehe.. :B


den next up.. i had tuition... we did an essay about pencemaran sungai. and and.. my girl girl yee shean was explaning to me bout the sampah sarap makes the sungai cetek and den banjir.. well she drew this to make me understandlol.. understand? =D den class was about to end.. suddenly yee shean like tell me that.. when u rotate the paper 90 degrees to the left.. it would be like a...

at 1st she says it looks like a radio punya speaker... den donno why got light and all.. LOL.. is looks like a spotlight :D HAHA. den later on... went to park with leia. toke some pictures xD haha... camwhored.. =D

hahaha... camewhored at home too!! TEEHEE :B
YEE... CANT FIND YEE SHEAN PICTURE!! xD nevermind.. will trey to get it soon.. TEEHEE.. :B haha.. my darling tracy and daughter wei wen.. miss both of them and gilr girl yee shean and and lao po wye yan so much!!!! (: haha.. luv u 4 forever :B TEEHEE. (:


darling tracy + darling joanne + lao po wye yan + daughter wei wen + girl girl yee shean = happy family


OHH AND AND CAI EN!! DON'T FORGET CAI EN!!! :B

hahaha.... =DD and dog!! siaw fen.. TEEHEE


happy family also... but dog got her david d.. nevermind!! =D i still like my dog.. TEEHEE.. ohh and my other families... =D love all of them la.. xD i think that's all la.. byebye!! =D

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 10:18p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home