Monday, May 18, 2009

monday 18.05.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER ENG!!!
(: lolz.. wat a tiring day it was today.. i fell asleep on moral class. eyes just so puffy and keep yawning at there.. wat to do. saturday night cant sleep. sunday whole day stay awake. even i recording the time almost fell asleep haha.. den today.. of coz tired de lerr. (: i just had my violin class. today teacher test me aural. is like walao wei.. xD so many things to get in my mind. haha. :D well.. once a new thing get in my mind.. an old thing come out from my mind.

maybe 1 day i will forget who am i.

HAHA. chehhh. never, if forget also forget my chinese name.. wont forget the christian name de.. since everyone use that to call me.. TEEHEE :B this friday examm. D: well not big deal for me since is chinese.. xD hmmm.. i feel like skipping that test and stay at home study my other subject. HAHA.. BUT its impossible. (: no matter how much i dislike chinese, i have no choice but to take it. good thing i'm not taking chinese on PMR. :B

hmmm.. nothing else happen today. just another normal day pass like that. so yeaaah. end of pst. bye bye :B
love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 4:17p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home