Thursday, May 14, 2009

wednesday 13.05.2009 & thursday 14.05.2009

dear god,



TEEHEE.. (: yesterday my school bag was like almost empty wei. xD inside the beg like only got like 2 buku nota ( the blue book), 2 small buku nota.. and 1 gemala. xD but since my small buku nota was not in the same place with my 2 buku nota (blue) and my gemala. so only got like... 3 BOOKs.. =D TAHAHA.. :B



i finished my KH folio.. actually i still left the produk produk di pasaran.. but because i woke up at 4 and do it.. i manage to finish the folio!! =D my 1st folio done.. haha. xD uhmm.. how many more to go again? ohh.. and puan tan lee yong gave me the permission to take back my kh kayu project JUST TO LET MY PARENTS SEE =D

front

side

back


hehehe.. so good of her to let me bring back.. (: is a mail box!! =D 23cm heigh, 4.5 cm wide, and 20 cm long (: haha.. but today i had to bring back and gave back to the school and leave it there for a year!! :O goodbye kayu!! i'll miss you ):


ohh and remember tuesday i draw something on my chinese work book.yes.. this... see what it become..

1





2





3



=DDD chunted anot? xD haha cheh..

TEEHEE :B nothing to do la chinese class.. mai continue draw lo.. xD haha. anyway.. (: that's all for yesterday...

as for today.. well uhmm.. whole day in spbt room again.. xD go count those rampas books and put it in the actual bilangan tahaahaaa.. (: den come back.. no eletricity.. until like 5 like that only come back.. xD but i was sleeping.. TEEHEE :B den den.. siaw fen and her david was in there luvy dubby. LOL. anyway.. nothing new. so yeah. byebye

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 7:12p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home