Sunday, May 17, 2009

vidy's farewell dinner

dear god,


walao wei!! yesterday dinner was like SHABU SHABU!! :D eat until bloated man!! =DD
TEEHEE SHABU SHABU!! :DD
lolz... the settings.. xD i sat with sher-li (:
and... i tell you.. like almost everyone eat finish d a.. only left this 2 monster

KENNY AND TRAVIS..

2 monster none stop eating only. wait.. travis still okay. cause he got in late. like seriously late. but kenny a.. from the start we went in, and started eating, until the end of the whole thing, i never saw kenny stop his mouth before. xD like monster only :DD den later on.. i saw JUSTIN little child look!! HE LIKE KEEP STIRRING THE MANGO JUICE (ice blended something like that) LIKE LIKE.. HE NEVER STIRRED BEFORE.. xD TEEHEE..


den i went to my brother place.. and right at his place, it was under the air conditioner.. and i was like freezing to death.. den Justin saw me.. and he looked up.. and turn back to me say.


" what happen to you? "


LOL.. and he asked me to not stand there.. (: den he asked me when's my 1st time serving for acts tv.


JOANNE AND JUSTIN'S CONVERSATION =================================================================

Justin: when's your 1st time serving for acts tv?

joanne: uhmm.. actually havent yet la. but tomorow 1st time TEEHEE (:

justin: ohhh..

joanne: wat bout u?

justin: last week is my 1st time.. tomorow is my second time.. i'm serving for 5p.m service

joanne: ohh... actually i also 5p.m served wan.. but donno why suddenly my brother tell me change to morning service d.

justin: ohh..

joanne: TEEHEE.. (: ohh yeah.. i read ur blog on friday, i see that u're going to college on monday?

justin : yeaaaaaaaaaah.. (:

joanne: well good luck (:

justin: thank you. (:

joanne: so wat did u take?

justin: hah? i also donno.

joanne: ??? how could u not noe? xD

justin: haha.. well i'm taking acca la..

joanne: acca? lol.. sme with my brother..

justin: well.. i memang follow ur brother de ma.. xD

joanne: ...?! LOL.. u follow him choose acca a?!

justin: haha

joanne: i tell u a.. that guy a.. u cannot follow him wan xD

justin: haha... donno.. just for fun la.

joanne: lol... i see

===================================================================

DAMN IT... i donno what's wrong with my camera skill xD like so lousy wei!!! den after the whole thing.. we had group pictures.. but unfortunenately.. the pictures still havent upload in facebook yet. and its not in my phone.. so have to wait la. xD


okay.. that's all for yesterday in the shabu shabu night!! =D i had fun!! TEEHEE!

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 4:03p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home