Tuesday, May 26, 2009

exam week. (walaoWEI)

dear god,

walao!! this whole week exam only.. exam until sial wei!! last 2 days which is tomorow and thursday, 4 subjects in a day. goooshhh.. D:

i'm glad that i survived for math. math 1 was really really hard. paper 2 was okay. can do. (:
ehehe.. :B anyway, let's don talk about exam.. (: wat's past cant go around. but that makes me nothing to write for blog.. D: oh well.

today.. had math 1, was really hard. while doing, someone smsed me. so i checked. and it was a person from church. then, wei ji saw and sms me say " AIYOYO play phone la. tell me the answers!! xD" den i told him i tembak wan.. den he replied me, you tembak how many? i 18 !! xD" den i say almost the whole paper.. so then.. continue sms until the end of the exam time. so funny la.. like have to sneak sneak take out the phone and sneak sneak put back in.. TEEHEE.. (:
so.. i got nothing to blog in the moment. shall update when i have something to blog about. cheers!! ^^

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 6:40p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home