Saturday, May 23, 2009

friday 22.05.2009

dear god,

first day of exam!! chinese exam sial.. not so afraid of it, cause not taking for PMR :P
but lehh.. my essay for chinese, the last section, i wrote wrong!! (li ti) d!! shooooooooooot!! D: but anyway, i don't really care la.. :/ chinese is not my subject..

den later on, after school..
meet weng chun in the canteen. at first he told me that he want to go CF with me, but after that don't wan dy.. :/ so we walked together around the school, keep meeting ji siang and ji wen. LOL. like while walking a, the ji siang like cant keep staring at me and weng chun. LOL. xD

den lehh went to do some spbt work, rampas buku. LOL. (:
i rampas some of the books :D den put beside puan lee gin tin place. TEEHEE~!!
after those work, went out to 14. eat at brumby's (: the wheather is like so freaking hot, so me and weng chun just stay inside the brumby's for awhile to cool down the body. haha =D

den went back to school, meet ji siang and ji wen again!! xD they a, cant take their eyes of me and weng chun de lor.. den i suddenly got this feeling that ji wen thought weng chun is justin, so i told him that this person here is not justin (: den donno la.. they believe anot.. that ji wen like keep wooo-ing me.. LOL. xD

ookay la.. actually still got something happened de.. but i cant write in here, is abit private de.
ok la. bye bye!!

love ♥ joanne
the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 9:32a.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home