Friday, October 9, 2009

w.o.w

dear god,

1st, i wan thank Ji Wen for lending me some money to let myself get a ride hom to pyramid and a ride home.. if is wasn't for his money i think i'm still stuck in SS15 xD anyway wondering why i'm in SS15 in the first place?? well the story goes like this....

on Wednesday, nicole wanted to play pool, and she ajak me..
but because i donno how to get in to the asia cafe punya pool place..
so i ajak wei ji..
xD and on the day itself (today)
after we had our geography paper,
me and nicole ride taxi to asia cafe and waited for wei ji.
while waiting i meet pastor Andy xD
and not long wei ji finally arrived..
and so we play pool.
it was nicole first time.. so got alot of mistake la..
but thanks to wei ji she learned alot..
LOL..
and it the end,
we wanna chao dy, cause nicole has tuition.
and i went to the counter and pay up
and that was the time i found out i don't have enough money..
good thing that nicole has..
but eventhough i get out through the pool..
but what about going to pyramid..?!
( the reason why i need to go is because my phone)
so wei ji they all suggested me to ride bus..
but i rufuse cause i donno how to ride 1 xD
den we argue alot in MCD (ji wen and ji siang was there) LOL..
and finally i said aiya i ride taxi only la..
just need some money..
den wei ji asked ji wen to lend me some..
and so he did..

LOL..
and so i went to get a taxi and ride to pyramid..
meet ee von there and they all..
it was tough finding them without a phone..
LOL..
i wonder how the old days was like when the phone are not invented yet..
LOL..
den after i claimed the all americans reject ticket for sherlynn,
i took back my phone and chao...
ride taxi again..
it cost me 14 bucks.. ):
9 dollars is the original fee,
5 bucks was because of traffic jam.. ):

and here i am now.. oh wait just now.. xD jo win came my house to use the computer. LOL.. his cooking was quite bad.. ( he cooked me a maggee mee :D) haha.. and now.. sms-ing with him nia.. LOL.. anyway.. i think that is all.. no pictures today due to phone wasn't with me.. LOL.. sad case.. okay la buhbye

♥ シアンネ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home