Sunday, September 27, 2009

26 sept 2009

dear god,

wheewww.. just came back from ACTS TV makan makan.. (: had fun there nia.. :D though i dnt get any picture.. i was L-A-Z-Y xD and kinda busy eating MEAT BALLS :DD went ikea to eat meat ball this time.. :D too bad that our boss_Alvin Keng couldn't get to join us because he was TOO busy with AYA stuff in the AYA office..

anyway.. i work on something today..
it toke me the whole day to finish it (:i have no idea does it work at here anot though.. is animation of my character.. IS A CHARACTER CHART :D anyway, if you cant check it out at here.. do check at my deviantART account

http://kira-underworld.deviantart.com/art/saigo-no-yume-character-chart-138292898

anyways.. gotta go.. tomorow will be serving for the morning services.. CAM 2 AGAIN.. xD i think my birthday present on monday is a pain of a neck.. :D MAN I LOVE MY JOB :D okay.. chao!

♥ シアンネ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home