Sunday, September 20, 2009

my new deviantART ID (:

dear god,

TEEHEE~!! i've finally made a new ID :D yay me!! (: my japanese isn't that good, so do please see my side of view.. :D although is not so good, but i'm learning now from wikipedia. TEEHEE~!! i shall do my best x)

i dnt go church today.. mom and dad couldn't fetch me.. brother went for the most earliest service.. so yeaaaaaaaahhh.. O: but i think is also good for me since i want to work on another master piece.. (: TEEEHEE :B

my artwork サイゴのユメ is now in chapitre 5. though i feel like redo the chapitre 1 and 2.. is kinda crapy.. don't you think? but i just somehow couldn't think of a new start.. so i shall just continue.. ohh right now i'm kinda stuck at 1 page... O: i'm wondering how to draw the part when weng kian and chiyuuki explain everything to weng ming. i kinda had problem drawing that page.. mann, i need the holy spirit to guide me! oh holy spirit please guide me on how should i draw the next page.. O:

anyway, i'm quite proud of drawing until this far.. (: after explaining, weng ming and the gang will be heading to next world!! :D man!! i cant wait to draw that world! SERIOUSLY! (: TEEHEE~!! ^^

okay.. that's for now. :D byebye

♥ シアンネ (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home