Wednesday, September 2, 2009

betrayers..

dear god,

how's it feel like to be betray..? I'd been betray once.. and now.. is the second time someone had betrayed me. ): but that doesn't matter to me.. wat done is done.. is not like i could travel in time and change back everything.. sighh.. how i hope they would just believe in me but not, how i hope they should just asked me about the truth but not, they rather find the truth by themself through this blog.

dont worry, i wouldn't change my blog.. nevertheless, i have passion with this blog.. is been almost 2 years since i'm using this blog, no feeling also is a lie la. this blog had been with me throughtout the whole year.. every details of my life i would use my bared hands to type it down here.. happiness, retardedness, sadness, boredom, even the one i most truly care about.. i would shared it in this blog... so no matter what, i'm not regret bout it.. no point for me to put private blog or change link.

if i put my blog as a private blog, what for i put it on the intenet? is such a wastage.. if is like that, i rather buy a diary and write, so no one would know my life. on another hand, no point for me to change my link, cause what's have been seen is already seen. that's why i'd no regret on this. i don't care what the outsiders say.. i only want to know why does my close friend, gotta curious me bout such thing and go find a answer by themself and never think of asking me.. worst is after finding answer, go gossip pulak... until alot of ppl knew bout this.

sighhh... if only 1 of my friend dnt told me.. i had no idea how much people is actually talking behind my back.. i feel sorry that i had cause that person so much trouble.. i'm sincerely sorry, somehow, i will find a way to fix back all this.. and thanks ee von, yuen yin, en yee, girl girl, for being a good helper.. (: appreciated it much much! especially ee von and yuen yin for making a big sacrifice to help me on this.. thanks both of you. i own you 2 one! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home