Monday, September 28, 2009

i'm finally 15 :D

dear god,


first of all, i wanna thank those who wished me happy birthday in school, facebook, and the midnight smses :D thank you all! and thanks en yee, yuen yin and ee von for giving me such lovely present :D specially thaanks to en yee and yuen yin for helping me complete my collection of BUNNIES!! :D
en yee who gaved me the black rabbit in the centre and the white rabbit on the most left.. :D and yuen yin who gave me a rabbit pillow, which she requested me to use it during exams.. xD ahaha :D ee von is giving me a dvd of the tvb show named "under the canopy of love (天幕下的恋人)"
TEEHEE~!! thanks Ee Von :D anyway, i'm currently addicted to star ocean
and.......................................

SPIRITED AWAY :DDD i'm currently in love to song call "one summer day" listen to it in my blog :D is NICE :D TEEHEE (:

AHH!!! i'm THIS close to get A in my english wei!! D: 2 marks man!! 2 marks!!! D: walao..! oh yeaaah.. and today some interesting event happened.. after i had my lunch with en yee and yuen yin, i take a ride home with yuen yin's motobike. and this interesting that happened was... half way to my house no fuel jor xD so we decided to push the motobike back to yuen yin's shop and get money to pay the fuel oil. i tell you!! is was so shameful yet enjoyable!! :D wow, my 1st time experiencing a motobike sei fo half way and need to push it back!! :D WOW OH WOW! :D

anyway, i think that's all for the day! oh i piggy back en yee today! :D it was fun.. ahaha.. okay la.. chao! :D

♥ シアンネ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home