Tuesday, September 29, 2009

老人就是酱的啦~!

dear god,

walao.. right now i'm suffering from a shoulder pain, left hand pain, and backache!! xD sighhh.. 老人就是酱的啦~!(old people memang like that de la) sighh.. i think i hurt my back when i push back to motocycle with yuen yin yesterday, as for my left hand.. must be the violin xD and lastly for my shoulder... acts tv lo... :D ahahaha.. so nice nia.. maybe i will be bringing a tongkak to school tomorow xD

sheng forget to bring my birthday present.. and i thought i could make it in time to tell him not to buy since i dnt buy anything for him for his birthday, paiseh nia.. :D but i was too late, he message me first nia.. :O soo i told him bout it and he decided to give the present as a good luck charm for PMR xD hmm.. so now we're kinda even.. xD i gave him a folded straw star and he gave me a new file and a key chain. LOL.. how nice (:

okay.. that's all (:

♥ シアンネ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home