Friday, June 26, 2009

continue (:

THURSDAY (25.6.2009)

TERRIBLE DAY EVER!! START TERRIBLE, END ALSO TERRIBLE!!!
why? well, read on, (:
early morning.. (just start school) puna. pushpa came in and teach science. she ask us question, our class just stay queit. and she started to scold us say that we're not as active as 3 Omega. and she said that our BM teacher laughed at her in the pejabat say,
our class has no cooperation with our own teacher.
and say this and that.. while she while talking.. suddenly a group of pengawas came in.

"OKAY GUYS!! WE'RE HAVING SPOT CHECK NOW. BOY IN THE FRONT, GIRLS AT THE BACK"

after i heard it, i hide my phone inside my white shirt punya pocket. and PHEW!!! dnt kena!! :D
den i told ee von,


JOANNE AND EE VON CONVERSATION
==================================================

Joanne: phew!! good thing dnt kena wei!! :DD *throw phone inside beg*
Ee Von: this time dint kena doesn't mean next time won't. * very seriuos*
Joanne: O..
==================================================


den had PJ.. girl stay in class.. guys went to bengkel do Kh project.
den suddenly, pengawas came in again and you noe what?

SPOT CHECK AGAIN.... i was like wat the hell!!!!!

and i dnt get the time to take our my phone from my beg to hide it.. soo? what's the end? KENA LO... ee von also kena, pen-drive.. cannot bring to school. LOL.. den rachel ask us to fill up some form. LOL.

den my phone and ee von's pendrive just kena take away like that...
what's my mood? SAD LA... of coz... den i was like keep thinking why the hell did they come back to spot check us again... den i suddenly remember ee von say something..

Ee Von:" this time dnt kena doesn't mean next time won't"

den i like bang the table and turn my head to Ee Von and shout at her say
" EE VON A!!! LEI YA!!! SUI DUO HAO WAN WOR!!!!!" ( ee von a, you a!!!! your mouth la!!!! )

den she like blur blur there, den i remind her about what she always say sure will kena de.. like last time BM exam, for komsas.. because of her sui duo hao say will come out latar masyarakat, the paper really come out latar masyarakat, amke me couldn't do, cause i dnt study that part. and this is not the first time.. quite alot of time what she say really kena!!

den only she realized that she say about "this time dnt kena doesn't mean next time won't" den i like keep blaming her for saying that word and curse me and my phone!! LOL.. den after that.. i was really really really emo, scared kena marah by daddy and mummy, and worst.. scared they won't help me take!!

so after school, my brother came to fetch me.. he asked me what i wanna eat for lunch.. i say donno.. den i started crying.. and my brother was like shocked and asked me what happen! den i told him my phone kena rampas d lo... den he was like........

" sighhh.. aiyaaa, let's go take back lo!!!"

den he drove back to school, and help me take back my phone.. and well.. phone take back d lo. i was still afraid.. afraid what would my parents say if they knew my phone kena confiscate.. ):
den when mummy daddy come back, i told them about my phone.. they were like so angry until nothing too say.. ): well.. of coz they did marah me la.. ):

den later night, i had ACTS TV trainning. dnt makan dinner.. come back almost like 11: 30p.m so i just go to bed without having anything to eat in the stomach. that's all for thursday.


Friday (26.6.2009)
wel.. today... uhmmm i gone crazy on english period!! keep taking about ee von and wei ji make ee von laugh like hell only!! xDD and yeaaaah.. nothing much for today also.. is late now.. i better move on to my next schedule!! byebye!! (:

CHEERS ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 11:21p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home