Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOL... (:

dear god,

walao, not taking good care of my blog again!!! D: and i use to have spirit on blogging!! C'MON GIRL, PUT YOURSELF INTO IT!! LOL.. (:

just got back some of our results.. so far i think i fail my math only. the same mark as the 1st term. WEI JI (and ji wen i think) LAUGHED AT ME CAUSE THEIR MARKS HIGHER THAN MINE, eventhough they also fail xD wei ji marks only win me by 1 mark!! LOL.. xD as for ji wen i donno. but i know he fail only xD

hmm.. days passes by so fast. :/ just read Ji Ming's emo post. ( i saw the 3 brothers punya picture there!! ) LOL... anyways.. not too long we're going to sit for trial exams d.. and not too long after that, i'm going to be seeing myself sitting at the examination hall doing PMR. lol.

smsing with my girl girl yee shean now. (: we're talking about our family again. xD the daddy and uncle thing!! HAHA.. xD not so much to say though (: is abit secretive!! TEEHEE :B today siaw fen skipped tuition class again. :/ tsk tsk tsk.. and later on, might hear her say.

"joanne, i berhenti tuition dy!"

and i will be like...

" WHAT?! "

LOL.. xD these days, i've been thinking of my past again.. (: i noticed i was quite garang back there.. but all that sudah menjadi sejarah laaa. (: i found out i changed alot.. from back then to right now. i'm no more the happy go lucky Joanne, had change to a really queit Joanne. LOL. haha.. not use lehh.. (: but i'm actually quite happy with this new me.. before that, i noe i was really really noisy ( like a cheepenzy) and always get complained by every teacher. heheee (: parents always scolded me when they get a complain from them xD then by all the scolding.. i learned to control myself for not being noisy.

and now.. i think it had over control me. these days friends and friends from church quite complaining about i'm being too queit. LOL. well i quite agreed with them laa actually. :/ do hope God could help me on be more noisy, but not as noisy as the last. (: you see my friends, being too queit can be good, but sometimes, being TOO queit can scares people.. (:

today.. ee von reminded me about something that happened in the past. ( when i was in primary) i had a friend that i really cherish the most in those days.. my first friend in primary school. (: JASVINDER KAUR. she treats me well.. really well. before that in standard 1, i use to be like an anti social or watever.. she brings happy in my life in standard 2, she WAS the 1 who makes me noisy xD and while we're in standard 5.. something happened.

well.. we have this 2 diva queens in our class, Lim Siew Wei and Jia Ern ( cant rememeber how to spell proply).. 1 day, while we were having our computer class in the computer lab, teacher gave us free time to do our stuff like play some games or watever. LOL. (: lim siew wei and ji ern was trying something in the internet about LOVE CALCULATOR.

as usual, they were calculating some stuff.. they counted mine and 1 of a guy in our class ( we almost share the same birthday date. he's 27 and i'm 28.. and we sit together for almost 4 years) so yeahh they were counting.. den suddenly they counted jasvinder with a guy which she always try to give up on. this just make her unhappy. and seeing her like that just reminds me when both of them try to make the whole class not be friends with her.. i mean is been years since like that.. :/

so i take my chance and go marah her for not treating her well since standard 2. i told her i cant stand both of their behaviours!! why do they have to pick on somebody else?! although she's an idian, BUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT MAN?! is not easy for an idian to speak chinese and thats what's great about her!! (: and i seriously couldn't stand her diva attitude. i mean, they too always say something bad behind my back, and try to fake fake be friends with me..

and most of my friends agreed with me about that, and some agreed with her. and after that day, there's nothing good but bad happen to both of them.. as just like i said..

我不会给你好日子过,如果你再这样对代我的朋友。
( if you treat my friends like this again, i swear i'll never let live with a smile on the face! )

wow.. never thought i would say something like this.. LOL.. as i think again right now.. i really cannot believe it. but is reality. i sure hope no one will choose this path that i actually walked before. i swear that, really.. i dint have any good days in my life either after that day.. ): was quite serious.. until both of us realized our wrong and frogived each other.

wow.. long post.. but no picture.. awww.. well.. who ask me to delete that picture in the first place.. LOL.. okay la that's all.. (: bye

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 9:03p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home