Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sudden flash

dear god,


LOL.. i cant believe that i'm actually doing my sejarah elemen 1.. look at the picture that i edit.. is so... xD
LOL... xD it looks quite real if u like don't keep an eye on the picture :D haha.. yeee.. me and my long hair days. (: i'm so glad that i cutted it. :D don't you think so? (: TEEHEE


anyway, did i tell you all that i had taken my class photo picture? (:

the cover (: is so cool!! (:

the formal version of 3 Alpha (:



and the unformal version of 3 Alpha (:



hahaha... (: at least i look better than the last class photo in 2 theta!! (: TEEHEE :B ohh!! and i finally had the picture of me, ee von, yuen yin and en yee picture that we toke on bo vi's 15th birthday, in the RED box. (:




the lighting is like so nice (: i think i will edit this picture later x) den put in my blog =D ahaha!! (:
yuen yin look sexy in this picture =D



LOL.. toke this picture today.. while walking to ss19 xD and..
me doing math in tuition, and bo vi sleeping in tuition xD
HAHA.. donno who toke this picture though.. just found out when i'm uploading the pictures into the computer.. xD must be my darling tracy ba!! haha (:
hari keluarga in my school is coming soon. is going to be held on the 4th of july!! (: anybody want to buy RM 10 coupons from me?? (: hehe.. interest? do leave a comment in my Cbox right next to this post i think (: okay la.. that's all!! bye bye (:

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 7:05p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home