Thursday, June 18, 2009

dear god,

wow.. what a hot day today. will be having ACTS TV crew meeting and training tonight (:
results are out.. cant say i'm happy with it., nor to sad with it.. it just sastified me la.. (: haha.. fail some of the subjects... like.. MATH.. sejarah.. i pass my geo!!! :D but failed KH lolz.. :/ well is better den the last term la. failed 4 subjects wei.. xD now just 3. so yeaah.. it only sastified me (: i don't ask for more, but just ask for pass. (: haha..

anyway.. started from yesterday night, i started to have thoughts again.. shared those thoughts with my girl girl.. not much of advising though, but i still thank her forbeing such a good listener. (: apreciated it.. (:

still i need more advise of my thoughts.. anyone care to hear bout it? ):
ee von suggested me to look for wei ji for advise, but i'm abit shy to ask him about it. O: so yeaaah.. i will think about it to ask him. :/ in another hand.. seriously, does any human being out there care to hear about it and give me some advise?? (:

LOL.. i just found out that hair keluarga shared the same date with my violin class!!! O: and i seriously got to attend violin class cause violin exam is drawing near!! and on the other hand, i gotta attend hari keluarga to help out too, if i don't i will get dimerit 20 marks.. ohh lord, please helped me out what should i do?? lolz.

anyway, i gotta go.. the wheather is killing me. (: chao!!

love ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 4:31p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home