Friday, July 31, 2009

dear god,

yesterday last ACTS TV trainning was super fun!! :D we get this competition for who set up and tear down the fastest, wins a free 10 dalor MCD vlc each!! :D i'm same team with darren soh!! :D we did a great job. get 3rd place.. not bad la for beginners.. sapphire toke some pictures!! will upload it here as soon as i get the pictures from her.. (: TEEHEE :D

today, school was okay.. nothing new..
my leg muscles are still pain.. O: now i knew how long since i do my exercise dy.. ;) very long dint exercise jor.. haha :D anyways, today is friday, went for recess revo, a new member had join us! yay! praise god!! (:

next on, me, ee von, yuen yin and en yee went out ss14 to had lunch!! :D i toke some pictures with en yee and yuen yin's phone, dint bring my phone to school nia... since that incident happen, i rarely bring my phone to school jor. haha (: anyway, will upload those picture went i get it on tuesday! (:

den 2:30p.m went back.. all need chao dy, and den the day of the event came,
while walking on the bridge, meet kuan shen and kuan peng..
den reached down, said bye bye to ee von and en yee...
walk.. walk.. walk... (was thinking bout secret [bu neng shuo de mi mi] )
suddenly, i heard someone running behind me,
i turned to take a look,
it was kuan shen..
i asked him,

"ei? why you come here de?"

he says, he teman me walk home,
i asked why? he say I got really 2 good friends, scared i kena kidnapped.. LOL...
den i keep looking back... saw them donno what they talking.. LOL..
den he says, you're very good in drawing hor? and blah blah blah..

den half way walking, kuan peng run towards us,
walao, i tell you ah, before he came, kuan sheng look was kindly and gentleman wei, when kuan peng came and tell him that their transport arrived dy a, his face immedieatly change.. back to his normal cool look. LOL.... den he say byebye den chao.

LOL..
weirdddddd.. (: anyway, i blame ee von for this.. i mean, i've been walking back alone for like so many times, i no need someone to teman me to walk back home, it makes me feel like you still take me as a child.. ;P but still i appreciated what she done for me.. ahaha.. (:

anyway, i don't think i have anything else to blog about!! so byebye!! (:

CHEERS ♥ joanne

the song ♪ in my heart stopped at 6:03p.m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home