Thursday, July 30, 2009

dear god,
just rewatch secret (不能说的秘密)..

it reminds me why did i love this movie so much...

despite from the great storyboard, great music and love.. this movie kinda mean alot to me..

why?

cause.. it prooves to me that in this world, how many pupils actually believes me..

still don't understand what i mean?



let's take for an example, let's just say i found a script under an old piano in school, i played it, and that song kinda take me 20 years later. i found my 终生幸福 ( the person that leads me to happiness), but something happen and make me unhappy, so i went back to my year and shared with the teacher to give me some advise. and this teacher make a promise to you that he/she wouldn't tell anyone about this secret, but day passes by, my whole classmate and family knew about it. and umy friends are teasing me with this story and doesn't believe me. EVEN your family doesn't believe... but 1 day.. my 终生幸福 wanted to find me 1 day, and went to my house. then my mom noticed that she should've believe in me 20 years ago... and she felt regret.. but everything was already too late.

this story has a really good storyboard, and much much values for me to learn..
after that moment, i had understand abit bout this world..
how many people out there that actually believe you...
believe in every story you shared..
believe in every word you said..


i din't really meant to be this emo la... but i'm just so moody right now...
i don't really know what's the problem but.. i'll pray about it la.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ni hao....i like this movie too..... nice too meet your post.......because i have an blog too...i wish we can give comment another. my blog in http://tirzaers.blogspot.com/ zaijian...!

August 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home