Monday, December 29, 2008

merry belated christmas

dear daitsuki:


just a quick update before i go to sleep.. is already 12:07 am. well um.. since i'm back i havent say anything.. um.. merry christmas to y'all, and a blessed new year next year!! =) just a quick drawing for y'all..


okay.. wanna thankz to my church people.. who welcomed me to their church.. especially my brother who brought me there in the 1st place.. haha~!! here's a present from me to you~!! =D um.. the friend from my church who saw this.. please foward it to everyone in acts church thank you~!! ^^ god bless.. night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWWWW joanne!!! the drawing is AWESOME!!! :D it's so beautiful :) you're really really good ;) keep it up gal!

December 29, 2008 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger *♪*★♫ •JÕäñÑ£•シアンネ •♫ ♪*★* said...

thankz mun teng~!! ^^ glad you like it~!!

December 29, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home