Sunday, December 28, 2008

back.... from i donno...

dear daitsuki:

eloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~!!!!! =DDD i'm back from somewhere.. well i was at HOME!!! just not onlining.. cant go online.. i can say i was boring until death.. i called cai en whether she at home so i can go.. but she went out. i call leia, she say she going out.. i called EVA!! she working.. ==""" sighh.. everybody so busy.. except me.. sitting at the sofa.. holding my pillow.. rocking the chair... growing fungus. D: and nobody's there to safe me. cause everybody was so busy doing their stuff. me leh.. sitting there try to be holy forwhile.. but the noise to loud.. cant be holy.

TRYING TO BE HOLY TIME
======================================================================
joanne takes out bible... : okay.. now jesus stood before-- (matthew 27:11)
noise: (drlling sound) jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!
joanne:..... now jesus stood before the governor. and the ga--
noise: JJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTT!!!!!!!!!
joanne: .... and the ga--
noise: JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joanne close the bible and said: i give up...
======================================================================

lolz.. yeah.. wat a failure.. and my house thing still havent havent finish yet..
on the christmas.. i went to THE BIG SHOW with leia. and yes leia, she love the big show.. especially RAUL... lol.. yeah.. i like raul too~!! =D he's yeng.. and weird too... and the same time. raul that part make me laugh the most!! seriously!! ok.. and the lock in yesterday.. is awesome.. alot of things happen... *yawn.. don feel like saying it now.. next time 1st la~! now at eva house.. doing random stuff.. she talking about maple which i'm not hearing... den she gave up on talking maple.. NOW SHE TALK ABOUT JJ!!! == she just show me um... jj photo... (see wat i mean) well.. people can obsess... but between you and me.... she more obsess den me....

(eva: excuse me.....joanne gets obsessed with thing WAY WAY WAY faster and longer and MANY compared to little old me- - - - - )

WHAO!!!! how the heck you get in here?! SHOOOOO!!!! lolz.. forget wat she said.. LOL.. well.. *whoops!!! nearly fall off the chair!! thankz to EVA she take my things to see... lol.. well it just me. for not sitting good on the chair. okay.. gotta go.. bye bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home