Saturday, December 20, 2008

comic fiesta :D

dear daitsuki:

okay.. i admit i'm been slacking off today.. forget to take picture with my phone.. but wait!! before you throw the stinky fish at me 1st and tell me what's this that i've found in phone.. :)

that's all from my phone. actually still got more.. but bluetooth got prob. dnt send all the pictures. :( oh well.. is still an AWESOME TERRIFIC DAY~!! and i really thank god for giving me such a awesome day today~! :D
heyy~!! i look really REALLY happy in that rino picture xDD
now i need to take a good rest.. cause tomorows is the
TADAM TAAADEAAAAM TADAAAAM TAAAAAEEEEEDEEEEEAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM
light bulb production present, an ACTS church production..
THE BIG SHOW!!!!!! :DDD so yeah...
see you on the big show tomorow!! ;P nightz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home