Monday, November 24, 2008

the usual days!

dear daitsuki:

hey-heyy! :) just to update my blog! well, i have fun on saturday with my frenz! went to piramid together!! me and cai en had a shopping spring! den after lunch my daughter (wei wen) only follow us! wow! we have a great time together! a woman time of coz! xD none stop see cloths and stuff! assessories, chain, ring, hair band xD ahh! really have fun on that day! we toke some picture with cai en's phone, too bad i forget to send it to my phone! xD

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BUDDY, WEI QIAN! :D
juyon-sai no tanjobi omedeto, wei qian-san! :D (happy 14th birthday wei qian)

lolz! :) today i spent my time on kingdom hearts~ my brother is complaining about why wouldn't i get bored playing that game? ( played 3 times already) lolz... whatdaya think! is a nice game! :D i learn alot! today i played the nightmare before christmas that part~ and den i found out that, the most special things in the present is the person who give it to you with full of heart.. now i noe one thing for sure! i hope he will wish me though, lolz~! (day dreamer)

i need paper star stirp!! :( i need to make more star! :0 i miss him very much~! hope he come for drum class tomorow!! last week he dnt came! makes me so sad nia! x) lolz~!! nothing much to say! parents planning to repaint the house! :0 i guess spring cleaning is comin'! hohoho! :0 i need some breaks on drwing my latest page of comic d.. i kinda stopped at the second page of chapitre 2! ><>
k byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home