Thursday, November 6, 2008

form 2 exam is finally over~!!!!!!!! :DDDD

dear daitsuki:

lolz! i'm glad that exam is over... but it seems serious normal to me today.. everyone like shouting everywhere! the shout of happiness... lolz! :) but still i don't feel anything today seriously.. wonder why? iszit because of the darn chicken? or is just me?

bo vi told me that one of her friend going to take his picture... i wasn't really shock or happy either. something is just wrong right now... and i need to find the answer quick! sms-ed wif chicken yesterday... wasn't happy also...dang!!! where did my happiness went too?! D:(

trying to make paper stars.. but it was a terrible failure! i need 15 paper stars and 15 paper crane! den all in 1 glass bottle! and give to en yee (my mommy) for her 15th birthday! :)
the tema is in chinese.. but to bad.. my comp cannot write chinese.. lolz.

this sunday going to back chen moh for their canteen day... cai en's following too! :) den we go to eva house... lolz.. den me and cai en went down to shop.. see can find our cosplay punya cloth or not xD 2 more days.. den no more school jor.... have to see chicken also must wait until tuesday... sigh~ ok.. that's all for today.. i wan go balut the buku d... byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home