Saturday, October 4, 2008

1 more day to school~~~

dear daitsuki:



today is the second last holiday liao. :) i miss my frenz alot den usual.. and chicken also....
quite boring la this holiday, was planning to go my dog house to study for exam de... but at last also dint get to.. cause my dog go getting d... donno when come back... so ar, this holiday which was plan to to study was a serius failure!!! well, at least i touch the history book and open it and read it and close it.... lolz.



my phone is getting lag... why? cause there's 145 picture of the click five!!!! chunted leh~~~ xD cheh.. well.. most of them are kyle~~ :) leg cant stop " beating" cause hearing the click five song.. well, when you're sometimes getting into the song.. ur leg will like... shake with the beat! you noe.. exspecially empty~ i love the beat... when my leg started to "beat" my hand will start to "beat" also! xD



lolz. the click five!! after receiving tien chia, my lawyer and my daughter present which was the click five album, my click five spirit had come back.. and with more fire!! xD i'm getting to like all of them... ben, joe and ethan... joey already like liao... KYLE! you don say... x)

i need more practice on drawing them~ wei qian say that joey was a failure... sorry joey! and i don barred to draw joe mouth! xD alla... nd more practice den can liao... i nd more picture of the click five!!! ppl in the world! please upload more of the click five picture~ :D please and thank you!

okay.. just to update my blog~ chao everybody! nightz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home