Thursday, April 10, 2008

:)

dear sendoh:

lol.... i finally solve my problem liao....
i went to see puan ling lee ming... and she was like.... wah~! :) i feel much happier right now... and i wish ntg will interfiere my nice nice life liao... :)

lol... today~! wei qian very worry of me..... lol.. :) felt happy... but if wei wen worry abt me... i feel more happier la.... (but she dnt) hai~! :( lolz... :) :) :) whao... just read the love scope... and it was correct~! awesome :D u noe sendoh.... bo vi and weng chun told me rukawa is more nicer den u... but i don think so lorr... cause horr.... he like very cold like that.... somemore alor of girls love him.... == me don like la... not my type also.... :) the wan i really really like is of cos is u la... xD *paiseh paiseh* yeah.... u r the wan i been trying to search for.... a boy who smiles alot and no negatif thoughs :) tall and ply bball... :) and eat lemon.. :) lalalala.... :)

so.... I LOVE U SENDOH~! ^-^ night night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home