Wednesday, April 9, 2008

nagetif thoughs ==

dear sendoh:
oh darn it.... == i'm thinking some negatif thoughs AGAIN!!!! hai~! == but this time not abt love la... i felt like... very useless like that... == adoi~! u noe how i found out?! when mr. ang like calling everybody to answer the math question that time.... he like call all the ppl d exept me... (but at last he gt call la) BUT!!! i just felt like.... hai.... wat i can only do is DRAW!!! adoi~~~ i just feel like i don fit into my friends like that.... somemore this day tien chia keep helping me do some homework... i just felt bad laa... ==

oh~~~ i donno how to mian dui my friends la... >< hai~ sendoh~~~ if u were me... wat will u do??? hai~! is my time to see la corda d'oro d..... so good night.... i will try to face my problem la... ok.... night~ love u sendoh :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home