Friday, July 11, 2008

ji siang~ ^^

dear daitsuki:

daitsuki~ today is my happiest day ever~ 1st is cai en birthday~ she finally got her teddy bear from sf~ x) and i finally give her my present... den at school.. haha keep looking at ji siang~ =) dewn after recess.. ang dint came in class, and suhaida dnt teach us science~ so almost whole day play play play~ =] den in tuition, cai en dnt come cause her birthday she celebrate wif her familys... so left me inside english class but good thing gt wye yan..
today we had trouble on pass tense xD pass perfect tence and pass continue tense... lols... den 9 10 d... siaw fen come liao.. we went out buy things... sf bought a little beg for her phone~ :) ok skip that wat i buy part...

den on bm class.. i ask tracy to borrow her phone.. den she asked why? den i say i wan to find somebody.. den she say who? den i just say ji siang... ( nicole told me that day sms wif each other) den tracy noe d lorr... i like ji siang... den she mai tell ji siang lorr... den ji siang had my no. d lorr... now we are sms-ing =DDDD we going to meet in school tomorow... so i damn hyper right now... i finally make my choice i wan to be christian~ the god treat me good and i will wan to thank him~ =) i hope tomorow will work out... =P well... thank you god~ ^^

ok i gtg liao.. byebye~ :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home